ROBOTIS' Products and Solutions
A Fully Integrated DC Motor + Reduction Gearhead + Controller + Driver + Network, All in One Modular Actuator
Dynamixel All-in-one Smart Actuator
The Dynamixel is a smart actuator system developed to be the exclusive connecting joints on a robot or mechanical structure. Dynamixels' are designed to be modular and daisy chained on any robot or mechanical design for powerful and flexible robotic movements. The Dynamixel is a high performance actuator with a fully integrated DC (Direct Current) Motor + Reduction Gearhead + Controller + Driver + Network, all in one servo module actuator.
- Advanced durability, degree of precision, and wider control zone were achieved thanks to the newly applied contactless absolute encoder
- 360 degrees position control without dead zone
- 4,096 precise resolution by 0.088 degrees
- Speed control at endless turn mode
- Reliability and accuracy were advanced in the position control through PID control
- High baud rate up to 4.5Mbps
- Supports RS-485 or TTL communications
- 1,000 pulse incremental encoder before gear reduction
- 4,096 step absolute encoder after gear reduction
- Electrical current sensing based control
- Internal temperature sensing
- Position-based command, Torque-based command and Speed-based command
- Cycloid type detachable reduction gear (Straight, Right Angle, Belt)
- Supports RS-485 communications
ROBOTIS Dynamixel Systems showcase the modularity, power, and precision of the Dynamixel smart servos. ROBOTIS Dynamixel Systems are mainly used in research and development, and are being utilized in many of the top engineering universities.
Robot Edutainment is a developer, marketer, and distributor of innovative teaching and learning solutions for the educational market worldwide. The company's products and services are designed to foster academic excellence and professional development, increase student engagement, and improve learning outcomes. Robot kits and STEM toys for education. Use our Selection Guide to pick the right kit for your student based on the programming and included components.